Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tiring Monday

Yeah, you read it right. I feel a bit tired today, I started my day cleaning the house and fixing all my stuff ruined by my baby Avril. After that, I cooked some food so my husband have something to eat when he gets home from work. But that doesn't end on that situation, I need to send Avril at school before ten fifteen in the morning. And it's a two ride for us to reach Avril's school.

Her schedule starts at ten fifteen until twelve fifteen noon. Actually, I tend to lose all my tiredness when I see Avril enjoys her first day in school. I am hoping that I can survive this stage of having a student in the house. Imagine, I am going to do that five times a week, from Monday to Friday.

Anyway, it's for my baby's future right?! And i'm sure God will help me pass through all of this sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment