Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thank God It's Holiday

June 15, 2011 was declared Holiday. It's Pampanga Day here in the Philippines. Yesterday was the 20th year of the Pinatubo eruption. Pinatubo is one of the biggest and most dangerous mountain which is located here in Pampanga. June 15, 1991 was the exact date where the Pinatubo mountain was erupted. That's why all the schools in Pampanga declared no classes on that day.

It's my rest day yesterday because I don't have to send Avril at school. And because I don't have something to do, I decided to wash our laundry. Unfortunately the sun hide, such a good day for me eh?! Lol. Until now, my laundry are not yet dry, maybe i'll go on my plan b. I'll use my dryer now, instead of waiting the sun to go out and dry my laundries. I heard that there are two lower pressure coming in here in Philippines. Hoping it will not stay here for many days.

That's all friends. Have a great day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment