Saturday, June 11, 2011

Avril at School

Hello everyone! I miss blogging so much, and i'm very happy that i'm back on the track. Actually, I just want to share to you guys that my baby Avril is now attending school. Wow! I was the one who feels so much excitement. I'm very proud of her, because she is willing to learn. Imagine, at the age of four, she don't want me to accompany her writing letters on her writing book. Isn't it amazing?

I can't imagine that I am now a mother of a cutie student, lol. I know this additional task of mine is kind of hard, because I need to spend time at school with her. But still, I promise that I'll support her in any ways.

My hubby and i enjoy looking at her wearing her uniform and carrying those stuff at school. She look so happy attending at her school everyday, even if it's just for few hours. I hope her interest in schooling will last. Ooppss! I'm sure you'll ask for the photos. Don't worry, i'll post her photos attending her school one of these days.

Ok friends, i'll now end this post, will catch up to your blogs later. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment